5.06.2007

Rest Weekend (well sort of)......and Cold Water

On my run Friday night I ws feeling tired and went back and looked at the last few weeks of training and despite having planned a long ride and run this weekend I decided to take the weekend off (well mostly......) and recharge.

Being so active all the time I feel like I have to continue to be working out and I actually feel sore and stiff if I take a day off but I know that my body needs it.

I decided to hit the lake again this evening and I swam like a madman!!! I think the water tempeature dropped five degrees since earlier this week with all the rain we'd had this week. Needless to say I wanted to get out of the water as my fingers and toes began to get a little numb. Still a good swim and I'm looking forward to a good week of training.

No comments: