3.26.2008

Blog moving to new site

I'm moving my blog to a new site where I have more functionality. Please follow this link to http://www.vandertri.com/ and save the URL to your favorites.



If you're currently receiving posts immediately when I post you won't receive these anymore but my new site offers RSS feeds so you can subscribe to the feed and get the feed directly to your outlook or via your RSS reader in your web browser by clicking on the RSS link in my new training or racing blogs.


I will be sending an email to all subscribers who has wanted been subscribed to immediate, abridged or summary updates monthly letting you know if I posted or not.


I appreciate your ongoing support and interest in my triathlon training and racing and am looking forward to sharing more stories, perspectives and experiences over the next few weeks and months building towards IM 70.3 Hawaii, IM Coeur d'Alene and hopefully IM Hawaii.

No comments: